skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
06 July 2011
Posting from my phone!!!!
Check it out! I can now blog from anywhere! Does this mean I actually will? Only time will tell!
Here I am in all my pre-bed glory, with no makeup and bad lighting, appropriately amazed by the wonders of technology:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HI!
We blog about some stuff sometimes. Garrett likes to blog about things that piss him off. Lauren likes to blog about things that make her happy. We both live in the Pacific Northwest, but in different cities, but hopefully not for long.
More later?
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(10)
▼
July
(3)
Days Like Today....
Ahhh, Vacation...
Posting from my phone!!!!
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(22)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(6)
Contributors
Garrett
Lauren
No comments:
Post a Comment