01 November 2010

Ch-ch-ch-changes!

Things have been crazy recently in the lives of Team McCulleken, (Gadeculloch?) We've both let content on this blog fall off a cliff, especially Garrett who was the main author. Here's an explanation of why:

Law school, moving, a wedding, and more moving. Mostly it's the law school. Each of those items could take up several posts on their own to get out all the details, but I don't have time right now. Maybe someday.

The Reader's Digest version:

Garrett started law school in August. His school is in Oregon, a whole 4 hours away from our lovely home in Seattle. I, however, remain in the North. So while his spare time has evaporated in a sea of memo writing and law-book-reading, mine has been eaten up by moving out of our too-expensive apartment in the city, being in a dear and wonderful friend's wedding, and traveling down to OR as often as I can to get some face time with G-Money.

Maybe now that the big wedding is over and I am all done moving I will have some more time to write here. I am not very optimistic though because all of my past attempts to blog have been utter failures. I suppose I just don't have the attention span.

Garrett will probably start writing again in 3 years after he's passed the bar exam ... or in a month when he gets a break for the holidays. ONLY TIME WILL TELL!!!

Shoot, I wish we were more exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment