...Because that's exactly what the world needs, isn't it? One more unemployed newspaperite dumping his random musings on the Internet.
What are these musings going to be? Depends on how lazy I am. Ideally, it would be more than some dude writing about his monotonous life (and oh, how monotonous it is!). Perhaps I'll manage to get back to writing about all the crazy goings-on in the ridiculous local political scene. Maybe not. Maybe I'll just sit in my basement writing about my cats. And I don't even have cats. Whatever happens, it'll probably be a bit of a rocky start, but that's ok...because no one knows it's here!
And anyway, this "introductory" post is really more for the benefit of all our readers months and years down the line, who want to see where it "all" "started." Right? Sure.
09 June 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment